As an Asset Manager, quarterly reviews should never be disconcerting. Clarity and confidence are what your investment committee wants to see in a presentation. Reassure them that you truly understand the changing dynamics of the market and can justify the decisions you’ve made.
Here are five tips to help you in developing a compelling presentation to an investment committee.
- Use your results to tell a story
- Use data to illustrate your narrative
- Focus on the causes of your success and setbacks
- Show them what your value is to the company
- Personalize the presentation for your audience
For more tips and best practices for implementing the above steps, download our free eBook, The Guide to Compelling Investment Presentations for Asset Managers, and never have another worry about your next quarterly review.